Thursday, June 11, 2009

From Wayne Glasgow


Hello Ward Gardeners,
This past weeks have been great for the gardeners with the rain and the sunshine. It has been tough on our "viney veggies" they really like it to be above 50' at night and the hotter the better in the day time. So just be patient with them they will burst out when the weather warms up. The photo is of my 110 pound Bix Max pumpkin and some gourds from last year.
For those of you who did not get a garden in the ground yet call me or check the web blog for container gardens. They are quick, take very little space, and are portable. I will be in the hospital on June 16 & 17 for treatments, but any other time I am available. Thank you all for your prayers and support during my cancer canoe ride down the river of life. You can call Brother Glasgow on my cell 801-885-5979 or on the net sparky1947@gmail.com or on our ward blog site http://provocanyonwardpreparedness.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment